Survival Centre for Youth (ages 16-29)
Monday to Friday evenings
Posted: Wednesday 5th January 2011 11:33
The Boys and Girls Club of Charlottetown is non-profit organization affiliated with the Boys and Girls Club of Canada. The club provides a wide range of services and programs for youth in the Charlottetown area including the Survival Centre for Youth.
The Survival Centre for Youth is a free informal drop in centre open to youth aged 16-29 who may find themselves to be financially strapped, in need of assistance with upgrading resumes or searching for employment, transient, homeless, or who are generally feeling overwhelmed and stressed out.
The Centre offers:
- hot meals in a fully equipped kitchen
- shower and laundry facilities
- job search and resume writing assistance
- nightly access to a youth worker
- referrals for other services
- lounge room with a movie and book library and video game systems
- gym and games room equipped with a pool table, foosball and air hockey tables and board games for recreational purposes
- computer access
Time: Monday to Friday, 5:30 - 9:00pm (daytime arrangements by appointment only)
Place: 35 Saint Peter's Road, Charlottetown
All services are free of charge.
For more information call: