Intake and Referral Services
The first step to receiving settlement services from PEIANC is to register with an Intake Worker. The Intake Worker will determine eligibility for services, conduct a needs assessment, and develop a settlement plan for each eligible client. If possible, families are registered in a single appointment.
Intake and Referral Services include:
- Collecting the required personal information needed to provide further services
- Initial help with applying for some important documents and services
- Providing relevant information to assist with settlement
- Referrals to PEIANC programs or external programs, depending on individual needs
Benefits of Registering with PEIANC
Registered clients have access to information and numerous free services provided by PEIANC. Clients of PEIANC receive assistance with:
- Language testing and registering for language classes
- Access to interpretation and translation services
- Job search and career planning
- School registration for children
- Connecting with professional and social networking opportunities
- General settlement matters
Browse this website to find information about specific services you may need. Note that access to some services may be limited, depending on your immigration category or immigration status.
If You Are a Registered Client
If you already are a registered client, you may contact any department or staff directly. You can find contact information for relevant staff person or team on each page on the website where it is applicable.